xsl-list

RE: Annoying XSLT code

2005-08-18 14:10:26
I bet that, between us all, we could whip up a set of guidelines that
would make a good set of XSLT coding conventions. It's mostly
going to
come down to don't obfuscate your code and do something to document
(comments mostly) your code, but the specific ideas might be
useful to
see.

Also, I would love to see more support from XSLT editors. The ability to
click on a variable or method name and navigate to its definition, usages,
and overridings in any module is probably the biggest thing I value from my
Java IDE, and XSLT tools could do a great deal more.

Michael Kay