xsl-list

Re: User defined SAX ContentHandler

2005-08-10 01:36:56
Hi Menon,
   As I said earlier, I don't think this is feasible. We cannot have a
SAX like driver for each custom application. Its like Cars have Tiers.
But can Tiers have Cars?

Regards,
Mukul

On 8/10/05, Ramkumar Menon <ramkumar(_dot_)menon(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
Hi Mukul,

I have only thought of this from the usage perspective. Implementation
is far outside the horizon as of now.
Since I am not a Guru in the parsing domain, I really cant make
statements or observations on it's feasibility issues.Why dont you let
me know the issues that you anticipate ?

rgds,
Menon