xsl-list

Re: Specifying the XHTML XMLNS

2005-09-28 08:38:27

Now, either with your solution or with the one from Robert, my XSLT
engine begins transforming but it suddendly aborts in the middle of
the execution with an exception:

That's because we sent the same solution with the same bug, you should
have done what we intended you to do, not what we told you to do.

Change

  <xsl:template match="node()">

 <xsl:template match="*">

You only want to change the default template for elements. As it was
with node() then a text (or comment, or root) node would try to generate
an element with name "" (as local-name() applied to a text node is "")
But you don't want to generate elements from text nodes you just want to
copy them (which is what the default template does anyway

sorry about that.

David
)