xsl-list

Handling Tree Fragments

2005-09-26 07:33:52
Hi,

I'm wondering if someone can point out how to use tree fragments as node sets in XSLT 1.0. Some processors (Saxon) seem to handle tree fragments without any additional work but others (Sablotron and libxslt) don't seem to like them very much.

I've read the documentation on exslt.org and tried to implement the conversion of tree fragments to node sets using their documentation, but I just cannot get it to work (complains about not being able to find the imported file).

Ideally, I'd like to avoid using extensions altogether, but I realize that that may be impossible.

Any ideas?

Ted Stresen-Reuter