xsl-list

Re: Merging lines of 3 words or less

2005-09-08 10:03:04

If it turns out that this is the only element (I'll check) should I
add "| pb" to the copy-of?

no you need to get that in the group, so you want to group all children
of lg grouping on long ls, not just group the l elements so:

make that

         <xsl:for-each-group select="*" group-starting-with="l[w[4]]">
                                     ^
                                     or node() if you want text as well.

Of course, I only noticed that *after* I did the 20 (well 23 it turned
out) manual changes.

I did warn you to code the id's into the stylsheet rather than hand edit
the output. (never edit the output of "run once" stylesheets: you always
need to run them again:-)

David