xsl-list

Re: XSLT on the server side

2005-09-02 10:41:40
Thanks. But as i'm not a expert on that, that raises me a question.
The caching of both stylesheets and results of transformations are
made by who? The processor, like Saxon? Or the web server?

Now, i'm using a XSLTProcessor (in Sarissa) that allow for xslt
reusability, will it be someone like that?

I'm sorry if this questions are too dumb, but...