xsl-list

Re: Acces nodes [help]

2005-10-31 02:24:51
On 10/31/05, Ana Gaspar Martínez <annagaspar(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
Michael Kay wrote:

This will fail because your input document is not wellformed XML: element
names must start with a letter.

When reporting that things fail, it's always a good idea to quote the error
message. You may not understand it, but it's likely that others will. And it
might be failing for some reason quite unrelated to the above. For example,
you might have failed to declare a variable called $number; or current()
might be the wrong node (you give no indication of the context of your XPath
expression).

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/

Well, sorry about me. I write 1, 2 here, in the file i wirte one ,two,
..etc. I write the value of number and current()  and they are ok. :(

Then it is so much more important that you give us the error message.
Have you tried <xsl:copy-of select="document('../list.xml')"/> which
would tell you if you get the wanted xml document?

Could you tell us more of the context as well?

Ragulf Pickaxe :-)