xsl-list

Re: Repeating Code

2005-10-10 01:05:51
So essentially it's going through each of the FieldRef's in the XML
and generating a <ROW> with a whole bunch of <COL> data.  The selects
that I've got take into account a whole raft of either parent nodes,
child nodes and ancestor nodes as well.  So any solution has to be
flexible in that sense.

Could we get an example of the the XML in question? Just a small one,
but which adequately descripes the structure. Some might give a good
solution to that one.

Also, from what I understood, the <xsl:value-of select...> where for
30 different selects, whereas others have understood them to be only
two different ones. Which of us are correct here? Do they have to be
in a particular order?

Regards,
Ragulf Pickaxe :-)