xsl-list

Repeating Code

2005-10-07 22:39:28
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to use a for-each loop (or even some other sort of loop) to repeat code for a certain set of xsl outputs? For example, currently my xsl contains :

 <COL>
     <DATA>
         <xsl:value-of select="somenode1" />
    </DATA>
</COL>
 <COL>
     <DATA>
        <xsl:value-of select="somenode2" />
    </DATA>
 </COL>

repeating for about 30 references, and the only change is in the select line. It works fine, but I'm wondering if there isn't a way to make it neater. So I can have a list of <xsl:value-of select > lines and then only have the COL and DATA parts once in the XSL file.

Thanks,
Nick