xsl-list

Identity without namespaces

2005-10-02 11:00:47
Dear All

I'm trying to write a transform that is basically an identity transform but without any namespaces being copied. I know this is easier in version 2.0 but would anyone comment on my effort below, it seems to work but have I missed anything or could it be simplified?

 <xsl:template match="/">
   <xsl:copy>
   </xsl:copy>
 </xsl:template>

 <xsl:template match="@*">
   <xsl:attribute name="{local-name()}">
     <xsl:value-of select="." />
   </xsl:attribute>
 </xsl:template>

 <xsl:template match="comment() | processing-instruction() | text()">
   <xsl:copy />
 </xsl:template>

 <xsl:template match="node()">
   <xsl:element name="{local-name()}">