xsl-list

Re: Full Bible (Old Testament) concordance in XSLT 2.0 (Was: Re: [xsl] Concordance with XSLT)

2005-11-21 08:38:21
The code above is 95 lines long and this itself should speak
enough about the suitability and power of the XSLT 2.0
programming language for string processing.

I think your solution speaks volumes about what a master developer can
accomplish, too.

Very nice work, Dimitre. I'm sure it will serve as a good example for lots
of people.

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communication Services