xsl-list

RE: Complex type as the 'xsl:variable/@as' value

2005-11-17 10:20:37
Michael Kay wrote:

The point here is that the value of the variable is an
element(), which is a subtype of node(), which is a
subtype of item(). It isn't an instance of my:list-type;
it is an element annotated as having content that matches
the definition of my:list-type.

  Yes, it's what I understood from the pointers David just
gave me.

  Thanks for this clear explanation (clearer than my thoughts),

--drkm