xsl-list

Fwd: Concordance with XSLT

2005-11-06 02:19:11
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
Date: Nov 5, 2005 8:44 AM
Subject: Re: [xsl] Concordance with XSLT
To: "Steven J. DeRose" <sderose(_at_)acm(_dot_)org>
Cc: Wendell Piez <wapiez(_at_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com>

Thanks to Mike, Steve and Kaila for their replies.

The replies show that we need to maintain centrally links to such
available, big XML-ized text corpora -- The Bible, Shakespeare's
works, etc.

For example, years ago I used to access Hamlet at
  http://www.stoa.org/bard/

but this link is nonexistent now.

Probably Dave Pawson could include a section with relevant links to
big XMLized text corpora in his excellent XSLT FAQ?

Cheers,
Dimitre