xsl-list

Re: Rename element

2005-11-04 07:13:55
Hi again,

                       <xsl:attribute
name="xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation"><xsl:text>test.xsd</xsl:text></xsl:attr
ibute>

A namespace declaration is not an attribute. Does this work?

       <!-- to change "script" to "scriptin"-->
<xsl:template match="*[not(self::script)]">
<xsl:copy>
   <xsl:copy-of select="@*"/>
 </xsl:copy>
               <xsl:apply-templates/>
</xsl:template>

This template does quite the opposite of what your comment states.
This templates matches all elements that are _not_ named script. The
other template, which I provided in my first solution, is the one to
change script to scripting. Both should be used - and this one, you
can use instead of the template matching "sample1", which is very
specific in its target.

As already pointed out, you should read some tutorials on the subject.
http://www.w3schools.com/ provides basic tutorials on a wide range of
subjects. This should help getting you started.

Regards,
Ragulf Pickaxe :-)