Re: Rename element

2005-11-04 06:22:40
Hmmmmm. I can see from another thread, DC provided you with a solution
for the same input. Note that my solution will not work, if you do
these together, at DC's solution simply makes a deep copy of the XML
in question.

You will need something like (use it together with the template I
provided in the last email):

<xsl:template match="sample">
  <!--<xsl:copy-of select="@*|node()"/>-->

<xsl:template match="*[not(self::script)]"/>
  <!-- Makes a shallow copy of the element in question -->
    <xsl:copy-of select="@*"/>
    <xsl:apply-templates/> <!-- Applies templates to below elements -->

Ragulf Pickaxe :-)