xsl-list

Java enterprise edition

2005-11-04 02:24:54
Hello xsl-list,

As I understand it there are two common enterprise platforms:
   .Net Framework (MS), and J2EE (Sun).

I have always used JDK (I think its currently v1.5) for Java
I am about to do  a clean install and thinking of starting afresh with
the enterprise edition (J2EE). On the basis of what does more also
does less.

Three questions
    Does Saxon(paid for) work with J2EE?
    Does code written JDK(1.5ish) still work on J2EE

    Does anybody have any good links for install/using J2EE?

Or is just me hopelessly confused yet again.

--
Best regards,
 Arthur                          mailto:ArthurM(_at_)seipas(_dot_)com