xsl-list

Re: Recursion problem with Firefox

2005-11-03 07:52:10
I doubt it has anything to do with file _size_ but rather with recursion
depth.
It's not exactly the file size, but the line length. If I have a 64 lines each
80 bytes long, the recursion stops at line 48, but with 32 lines each 160
bytes long, it stops with line 24. So the limit seems to be on the
length of the
variable $list2 which holds the accumulated lines for the sub-list.

I've already tried to split up the <ul> lists manually, but this is no general
solution. It would be much better to do this automatically in the
stylesheet ...

Regards, Manfred