xsl-list

Re: JDK 5 XSLTC handling of namespace prefixes

2005-12-19 14:04:59
Hi Mike,

thanks for the feedback.

To put things into context: we've been using Saxon 6.x for several years (you may remember some bug reports I send back in 2001 or 2002). Now SAP has decided that it's a problem to use open source for internal testing (don't get me started...), and I have the wonderful task to update our test suite to run with JDK 5's XSLT.

In a better world, companies like SAP would spend their money licensing Saxon 8.x, instead of forcing their developers and/or contractors to use inferior implementations.

Oh well.

I wish you nice holidays, and thanks for the wonderful XSLT implementation.

Best regards, Julian

PS: I'll be running XSLT's output through my own serializer in order to get rid of the differences...