xsl-list

Date Difference

2005-12-19 10:54:03
Is there an easy way to do a date difference in XSLT.

I basically have two strings :   "9/11/2004"  and "10/25/2005"
and would like to produce the number of days between the two.

If that is too difficult it would be OK for me to know if one is equal to
the other ... or maybe if one is equal to, less than or greater than the
other.

Regards,

Tom Maciejewski

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and
intended solely for the addressees.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration.
Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates
shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.