xsl-list

Re: Date Difference

2005-12-19 14:38:53
Friends --

We all know that the conventional format for dates differs from place to place. I don't think anyone was really confused by the examples in the Original Posting, but some of us just couldn't pass up the opportunity to dust of a chip-on-shoulder.

The OP asked a reasonable question and provided enough information that we (or at least I) can understand it. Even if you don't generally format dates in MM/DD/YYYY sequence, when you see "10/25/2005" described as a date you can figure out that the OP formats dates differently than you do. So, either answer the question or don't. OK?

(If you assume that every time someone uses an example that makes it obvious where they live that they are in some way dis-respecting people who live elsewhere, you really do need to grow up!)

-- Tommie
B. Tommie Usdin
mailto:btusdin(_at_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com