xsl-list

RE: Date Difference

2005-12-20 16:03:33
(If you assume that every time someone uses an example that makes it
obvious where they live that they are in some way dis-respecting
people who live elsewhere, you really do need to grow up!)

I think people like David Carlisle and myself are sufficiently tuned into
American culture that we recognize this example as a date: but we sometimes
feel it's worth reminding American posters on the list that there are
millions of people in the world who will not recognize it as such, any more
than they will recognize your postal address and phone number below as a US
address and phone number.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/

-- Tommie
B. Tommie Usdin
mailto:btusdin(_at_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com