xsl-list

URL encoding (ö -> %F6)

2005-12-15 01:56:56
Dear cummunity

I am using SaxonB 8.6.1 with Cocoon 2.1.8. The cocoon serializer produces a
utf-8 encoded html page. Since the links in this serialized HTML page can
not be processed correctly by the subsequent page I need an URL encoding at
XSLT level. This URL encoding should work according to the RFC RFC 1738.
That means that for example the German-Umlaut 'ö' should be converted to
'%F6'.

For your support many thanks in advance ... Raffaele