xsl-list

Re: Formatting table information

2005-12-06 03:40:25
Okay, trying again.

Needs to remember what the original question is, before answering later enquireries.

So, you do not have the text as a long line, but rather have a table, which you need to display as text.

The requirements are about the same, I would say. I think I would write them as three different nodeset myself (or four, or how many you may need). Then I would find the number of the largest nodeset (the one containing most nodes), and use this to pad the output text "tables" to make the output.

I really hope that I have understood correctly this time, and that it is of help to you.
Regards,
Ragulf Pickaxe :-)