xsl-list

Re: Formatting table information

2005-12-05 00:12:23
In a previous post I mentioned that that I have created a template to
format lines to a fixed width and a function to format a table. When I
said table, I meant something with only two columns. Now, I need to
format a table with three columns.

Hi Kamal,

I am not sure that I understand all your requirements, but for getting
3 columns, the solution is the same as for 2 columns, you will just
have to use modulo 3 instead of modulo 2. I do not know whether this
is enough to get you in the right direction.

Regards,
Ragulf Pickaxe :-)