xsl-list

Re: use two consecutive transformation in XSL

2005-12-05 12:28:41
Why? If it's to chain multiple transformations, it's not needed.
Your browser would permit you to get the result of a transformation in
the form of a DOM tree (for example) and to pass this tree as the
source tree of the next transformation.

You can be intrested by Google AJAXSLT:

I'll see that

It's a FAQ. Look for "identity transformation" (for example in the
archive of XSL-List or in the FAQ maintained by Dave Pawson).

I have added the identity transormation code to my file but it didn't work.
<xsl:template match="node()|@*">

    <>xsl:copy>

    </xsl:copy>

  </xsl:template>