xsl-list

Re: use two consecutive transformation in XSL

2005-12-05 12:12:49
"mus47(_at_)voila(_dot_)fr" wrote:

1)  I want to use the consecutive transformation with a
web browser that render mathml presentation markup.
like mozilla, netscape or IExplorer with MathPlayer.

2) Is it possible to save the result of a transformation
using one of the browsers?

  Why?  If it's to chain multiple transformations, it's not needed.
Your browser would permit you to get the result of a transformation in
the form of a DOM tree (for example) and to pass this tree as the
source tree of the next transformation.

  You can be intrested by Google AJAXSLT:
<URL:http://goog-ajaxslt.sourceforge.net/>.

3)The other problem is why when I use IExplorer or
Mozilla to view an xml document that use an xsl
transformation that transform only some tags of the
document the effect of the others desappear.

  It's a FAQ.  Look for "identity transformation" (for example in the
archive of XSL-List or in the FAQ maintained by Dave Pawson).

--drkm