xsl-list

Re: Find and change an attribute in a Processing Instruction

2006-01-30 14:34:13
On 1/30/06, Jon Gorman <jonathan(_dot_)gorman(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:

Memory is a little rusty here, but off the top of my head I think that
processing nodes in the XPath model aren't associated with a
stylesheet

Apparently more than my memory is rusty today.  I meant to say from
what I remember in XPath 1 processing  instruction nodes are not
associated with namespaces.

This of course could be completely wrong ;).

Jon Gorman