xsl-list

Re: Find and change an attribute in a Processing Instruction

2006-01-30 13:08:56
Thanks to Jon Gorman, I've got my stylesheet working. There is one more issue, though.

<xsl:template match="processing-instruction()">
 <xsl:processing-instruction name="Fm">
 <xsl:call-template name="do-replace">
   <xsl:with-param name="text" select="."/>
 </xsl:call-template>
 </xsl:processing-instruction>
</xsl:template>

When I encounter a processing instruction, I am re-writing it after calling the do-replace template. However, in the line

<xsl:processing-instruction name="Fm">

I am hardcoding the name of the processing instruction. How can I use the name of the current processing instruction instead of hard coding a name. Thanks in advance.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com