xsl-list

RE: Shallow copy and base URI

2006-01-27 16:48:04

  Ok, I understand what you meant now, thanks.  But I don't understand
what facility you thought about in the following code that might not
used often?

Explicit setting of base URI using xml:base in a constructed tree fragment.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/

    <xsl:variable name="tmp.tree">
      <tree>
        <xsl:attribute name="xml:base" select="base-uri()"/>
        <xsl:apply-templates mode="the.mode"/>
      </tree>
    </xsl:variable>

  Regards,