xsl-list

collecting ALL nodes with a specific attribute on all levels

2006-01-25 05:22:14
Hi,

I have several XML documents where some tags on different levels and with different structure share some attribute, let's say 'property'. How do I apply templates to all these nodes. There are different templates for a match to e.g. 'XXX/@property' or 'YYY/ZZZ/WWW/ @property'. So how can I process all tags in all XML-documents having the property attribute regardless the level the 'live'.
Sorry for the unprecise use of terms, but I'm quite a newbie to XSLT.

regards,
Alex