xsl-list

RE: Accessing external variables

2006-01-25 04:51:16
I'm using javascript to processor my XML. I invoke some
javascript methods
on the page's load. These methods depends of the browser's
type. To IE
browser I'm using (Microsoft.XMLDOM), and to Firefox the object
XMLHttpRequest. Works very welll and good performance. I'm
using in J2EE
project. So, now, how I said, I need to pass parameters to my
XSL file. Are
possible? Do U need more information?

No, I don't need more information, but you do. Look up the MSXML interface
specs for how to pass parameters, or perhaps someone on this list who knows
that interface better than I do will help you.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/