xsl-list

RE: Accessing external variables

2006-01-23 10:43:29
The simplest solution is to supply the values as a parameter (xsl:param) to
your stylesheet at the time you invoke the transformation.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: viniciuscamara(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com(_dot_)br
[mailto:viniciuscamara(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com(_dot_)br]
Sent: 23 January 2006 12:45
To: XSL List
Subject: [xsl] Accessing external variables

Good morning Fellows, Friends and all,
I developing the control access in my app java and use the
XSL to transfom
the XML. No big problems, only one little problem. I need to
access the
menus names to application.resources because I use IIE8 in my app.
Is it possible my XSL receive application.resources' names by
parameter? or
better, Is it possible my XSL read the application.resources?

Thank You,
Best Regards,

Vinicius Câmara de Oliveira
viniciuscamara(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com
viniciuscamara(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com(_dot_)br
viniciuscamara(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com

--~--