xsl-list

RE: Fwd: Parsing Entities

2006-01-17 23:55:00
 hi,

I'll continue still a little this thread from 10th jan as I was a bit
suprised of these answers.

My question is that what is so bad and stupid about using d-o-e
(disable-output-escaping).
I have an application that has some data that includes html tags in it
and this works quite nicely with d-o-e as far as I can see.

Regards
Kaarle

But if you're using saxon:parse then I'm not sure why you're also
using d-o-e...?

Thanks for having the patience to work with me on this. I was going to
write "because it seemed to be working" along with an explanation but it
was only because I was being stupid in the first place.