xsl-list

RE: RE: RE: Delta between 2 xml docs in xslt

2006-01-17 23:24:45
The expense is noise, but cknell you are the one.

At the moment I hit send I realized my error in neglecting to send with
history.  I chalked it up to never having used a mail list before.

::sheltered life in discussion groups::

thanks again

Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 17:39:19 -0500
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
From: cknell(_at_)onebox(_dot_)com
Subject: RE: RE: [xsl] Delta between 2 xml docs in xslt

As much as I'd like to take credit for the solution, all I can claim
credit for is recognizing that your problem was nearly identical to one I
had last week and got help for on the list. (Assuming, of course, that
mine was the posting you responded to. You didn't quote any of the reply
so that it could be identified.)
--
Charles Knell
cknell(_at_)onebox(_dot_)com - email