xsl-list

Re: Web-sevices in xslt

2006-01-12 02:37:35
It looks to me from your javascript that you may be based in Windows
Jscript (running on IE, Wscript, in ASP?)
If so, and you're using MSXML as your processor you should be able to
translate your script rather easily to it as an extension function.

The same situation will apply to other processors, i.e. will need to
write an extension function or find one targetting that processor.

XSLT processors tend to support HTTP Get, although I don't think this
is actually required by the 1.0 spec, may be wrong haven't checked in
a while, but at any rate have not found one yet that does not support
it to some extent via use of the document function.