xsl-list

Where have I gone wrong?

2006-01-11 10:36:16
I am embarressed to ask (blush):
I am building a library catalog for my club. I put each book and an XML sequence like (but simplified)
<List>
   <Entry>
       <Subject>Some Subjects</Subject>
       <Title>Some Title</Title>
   </Entry>
</List>
I then did a grouping using XSLT 2.0's new element (Thank you XSLT designers) so that I get a list of all the subjects, but only a singel entry for each. Now I want to create:
<List>
   <Subject>First Subject
       <Title> First title associated with this subject</Title>
       <Title> Next title associated with this subject</Title>
   </Subject>
</List>
More to the point, I want to collect all of the sibling nodes from an entry with all of the sibling nodes from other entries that share the same subject. I have really looked and just failed to understand what I am looking at.
Thanks,
I can give you the actual stylesheet I wrote if that would help. Although I can output the expected single copy of each subject element in order, I cannot seem to organize the associated sibling nodes to make a subject catalog of the books with all the titles associated with a subject collected under that subject.
Mark