xsl-list

RE: Input Filenames available to the parser?

2006-01-05 08:41:30
In batch mode, I pass the input file and the XSL file as command line arguments
to the parser.

document-uri(/) returns nothing.
base-uri(), base-uri(/), base-uri(document('')) : all return the XSL file name.

So I can't find a way to get the input XML file name.

Anupam.

--- Michael Kay <mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com> wrote:

By the way, there was a change between Saxon 8.6 and 8.6.1 where
document-uri() became base-uri()

You're probably referring to the change introduced in 8.6: "The
implementation of the document-uri() function has been changed to conform to
the current specification. It now returns a URI only for documents that are
present in the document pool, that is, documents that can be retrieved using
the doc() function."

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/

--~--