xsl-list

Re: Difference between XSL and XSLT

2006-02-10 13:00:57
XSL is  a superset of XSLT, as it includes XSLT and XSL:FO (formating
objects), at least... But usually when people talk about XSL only,
they are really refering implicitly XSLT, and they usually refer to
XSL:FO explicitly.

So you cannot use " XSLT rather than XSL" really, you can use XSLT
rather than XSL:FO or vice-versa, but XSL itself is a umbrella on top
of both of then.

On 10/02/06, Khorasani, Houman <Houman(_dot_)Khorasani(_at_)comverse(_dot_)com>