xsl-list

Re: Is letting the browser transform XML to XHTML using XSLT a good choice?

2006-03-02 14:23:23
Hi,

If you are producing a regular-user website then I would echo everyone who responded - do it server side.

If all you need (eventually) is to change skins/look-and-feel you should be able to do that with CSS.

-Rob