xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Second of two consecutive call-template instructions appears to affect the first?

2006-03-15 03:48:12
Regarding the problem in hand, I just don't get it.

I suspect no-one else does either, which accounts for the lack of response
(the only answers, I think, have been wild guesses). I'd suggest posting the
complete stylesheet both with and without the offending lines, and telling
you which XSLT processor you are using. At the very least we can then
determine whether other processors report the same error.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/