xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Conditional test is failing

2006-03-20 15:09:55
I didn't mean to sound snarky.
Oh, no, you didn't sound snarky at all.

Of course, it could be because more people than I
think attempt to
learn both XML and XSLT at the same time.  I learned
XML before I
started doing XSLT, and perhaps that's part of it.

Yes it is, started learning XML, XSLT and JavaScript
at the same time. I know it's a bad idea, but have no
choice as I have to be ready when I am asked to do the
transformation - hence taking the short route and
falling into the trap :)

Again, thanks for your help, Jon!
Gowri