xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Conditional test is failing

2006-03-21 07:43:40
Yes it is, started learning XML, XSLT and JavaScript
at the same time. I know it's a bad idea, but have no
choice as I have to be ready when I am asked to do the
transformation - hence taking the short route and
falling into the trap :)

Hmmm, I think we've gone off topic and off the thread, but to learn
XML in a hurry try the book "XML in a nutshell".  XSL, well, you're
already in a good place.  (The archives/faq for this list along with
the specs can go a long way).  For JavaScript try quirksmode.org and
perhaps some of the JavaScript O'Reilly books.  It tends to be
difficult to find good documentation on JavaScript.  (Several people
have suggested the W3 schools, but I don't quite click with their
pages).

Jon Gorman