xsl-list

[xsl] Resetting Position() in multiple for-each loops

2006-03-23 17:09:55
Hello,
I'm having a small problem which I'm hoping someone can help me with.

I have multiple xsl:for-each loops where I am trying to output the position of
my index in each loop. These xsl:for-each loops are NOT nested. The problem is
that the Position() function does not seem to reset itself once I am done with
one loop and move on to the next. So if my first loop contained 5 items, I will
get 1 through 5 outputted, but then when I start my next loop the Position()
outputs 6, 7, 8, etc. I need it to restart the counter. How would I go about
doing this? Thanks in advance.

rostom