xsl-list

Re: [xsl] split string to whole words based on length

2006-04-26 15:36:20
This fails for the input:
I'm a bit confused by that as the format you show (a set of word
elements) looks like the output not the input. My solution fails (or at
least isn't written to do anything useful) if any singleword is greater
than your length (as it wasn't in the problem description:-)

If you clarify what the input is in this case (and what you want the
output to be) I'll see if I can tweak the regexp,...

David