xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Somewhat OT - Anyone written XSLT for Visual Studio 2005 Project files?

2006-05-05 11:32:03
Check Jeff Key's site: http://www.sliver.com

I don't have time at the moment to dig any deeper, but I know he had written a utility that convereted VS 2005 project files back to VS.NET 2003 project files. Somewhere in there might be something useful.

On Fri, 05 May 2006 08:37:20 -0600, Rush Manbert <rush(_at_)manbert(_dot_)com>