xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Re: "No data is available for the requested resource." error

2006-05-30 08:57:29
I wasn't sure if it was a processor thing--thought it might be an XSL
thing. I did find that result but I'm not sure how it relates to my
problem since I'm not dealing with an XML object and I don't see how
XSL would know whether I built an XML using an object or just printed
as the recordset iterated.

Could be some headers issue, but firefox shows a valid XML document.
Guess that's a discussion for another list.

Thanks.

-S