xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Building XML

2006-05-30 09:01:51
On 5/30/06, Steve <subsume(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
Please find and paste to me 1 (one) uncompleted sentance.

Are you kidding me?  I'm not your editor.  Look at the second
paragraph, last sentence.  Sentence is spelled sentance btw.  I'm
usually pretty flexible since I tend to make a lot of mistakes in my
own posts.  However, this seems a sarcastic response when you could
have simply reread your posting and found it yourself.

Here's the copy and paste though
"I feel this is a".

Also, don't take this off list.  I'm assuming that was a mistake and
am ccing the list again.

If you're just creating and styling reports, what's the harm with
getting the information at once?  There are some things that seem to
be missing here and it's hard to give advice without some more
information about your setup.  Give some examples at least of some of
the output and how it would work.  That might do the trick.

Jon Gorman