xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Building XML

2006-05-30 09:57:37
On 5/30/06, Mulberry Technologies List Owner
<xsl-list-owner(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com> wrote:

Hold on there.  Squabbling about grammar, if it needs doing at all,
SHOULD be done off list. Many of the people posting to XSL-List are
writing in their second or third language. If you can understand the
question you can answer it; if you can't understand you should ask
for clarification. If you don't want to expend the effort, don't
answer at all. XSL-List is NOT a place to fuss at people because of
their English language skills!

To the list, sorry if I brought a squabble to public.  I saw no reason
to get a response in the nature that I received.

Steve, I hope you get the help you need.

Jon Gorman