xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Building XML

2006-05-30 08:47:22
Ummm, I'm not sure what your question is.  I get you're trying to ask
about design, which isn't really related to xsl.  I think you're
creating several files that are related and using document() to access
them.

Designing good schemas and practice is something that takes time,
knowledge, skill, and practice.  It also often times in my experience
requires discussion among others who have taken time and know both xml
systems and the current system you are modelling.

What are you asking?  It's rather hard to respond to an email that has
half-completed sentences and thoughts.  I'm sure if you're new to
these concepts the design is less than optimal.  But to get it to a
better place would require more involvment than near random advice
from strangers who only have vague descriptions of the situations.
(No offense to any on this list, you are all quite impressive and
probably could get farther than most.)

Jon Gorman

ps.  For more general xml questions you might want to try the XML-DEV list.