xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Multibyte language only error

2006-05-30 09:10:22
Maybe this helps:

-----Original Message-----
From: Karen McAdams [mailto:kamcadam(_at_)adobe(_dot_)com]
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2006 6:48 PM
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: [xsl] Multibyte language only error

I have an xsl that runs fine in several languages including zh-tw  but
not  for ko-kr (Korean) and simplified Chinese (zh-cn). It chokes when
it encounters xsl function such as "concat" or "normalize-space" and
returns an error message that "A sequence of more than one item is not
allowed as the first argument of normalize-space()"

I need to understand more about transforming multi-byte content and
troubleshooting problems such as this.

Can anyone give me some direction/resources regarding these matters?
Thanks,

Karen

--~--